Continuous Quality Improvement
Anyinginyi are dedicated to continuous quality improvement (CQI) and answering the question “How can we do this better?”
Across the organisation we are committed to best practice and providing a safe and quality health service for our clients. We look for gaps in the care we provide and continually work towards providing better care.
Our CQI program uses the principles and framework from the Aboriginal Medical Services Alliance Northern Territory’s (AMSANT) NT CQI program.
Our continuous quality improvement initiatives include:
- using Communicare and My Health Record to manage client health records electronically
- analysing our performance against the Northern Territory Aboriginal Health Key Performance Indicators (NT AHKPIs) every six months
- using incident reporting to investigate and analyse ways we can improve
- having a suggestion box for clients to have a say about our service
- encouraging staff to raise opportunities for improvement with their Section Manager, Clinical Director or CQI Facilitator.